师生关系 My Idea of a Good Student-Teacher Relationship 英语作文
My idea of a good student-teacher relationship would have to include a mutual respect on both sides. It is also important that a student can rely on the teacher to be fair and consistent in their relationship with the class. I do not believe that a good relationship depends on the level of social contact outside of the classroom, but it is a contributing factor.
Sometimes, a teacher can cause acute embarrassment to a student in the classroom and that embarrassment can be felt by all the other students. Such insensitivity presents a hurdle in developing a good relationship. Inconsistency and not keeping promises are other areas which can make it difficult to have a good relationship. There is a marked difference between a teacher who is strict and always serious and one who is firm but tempered with a sense of hum our. Students usually recognise a teacher who makes a conscientious effort to help them with their studies.
In conclusion, building up a good student-teacher rapport is not a one-sided exercise and it is not one that will evolve overnight. It requires time, consideration and respect on both sides. When a teacher shows interest in other activities of their students,it can have a significant impact on the student-teacher relationship. (211 words)
1. Mutual respect plays an important part in a good student-teacher relationship.
2. A good teacher needs to be fair and consistent in their dealings with the whole class.
3. A good student-teacher relationship should not depend on the level of social contact.
4. Building up a good student-teacher rapport takes time and consideration from both parties.
5. Disrespect makes it difficult to develop a good student-teacher relationship.